Sunday from 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM (Gi Training)
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is primarily a ground fighting martial art which was designed for smaller, weaker opponents to dominate over larger stronger one by using techniques that focus on leverage and timing.
We are affiliated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy under Prof Avi Nardia and Prof John Machado Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academies . Also we have affiliation and Partnership with Anjula Amarasinghe Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tactical Training Team , U.S.A .
We do conduct both Gi and No-Gi training .
TEBA Gym is fully equipped training center for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with assure your safety .
FASTEST GROWING MARTIAL ART IN THE WORLD
- Fighters can fight and defend from both standing and ground positions.
- BJJ enables smaller/weaker people to succeed against larger/stronger attackers.
- Known as the “Gentle Art,” BJJ is the top choice for military and police forces. One can disable opponents without striking, weapons, or displays of violence.
- Jiu-Jitsu increases strength, endurance, AND flexibility.
- It’s fun and way more engaging than the treadmill! Plus you’ll meet new lifelong friends who are also your training partners.
- Jiu-Jitsu is the “physical game of chess.” Since it’s mentally engaging, it pushes mind-body awareness.
- You can practice BJJ all the way into old age (our oldest student is over 60).
- Increase your self-esteem – nothing brings more confidence than knowing how to defend yourself in any situation.
- Increase your mental strength. Mat drills, rolling, and training bring better mental toughness.
- BJJ relieves stress.